Now In Session!
REM has just launched a Tips and Sips community outreach program that will give our patients an opportunity to ask any questions they have, and try any new technology they’re curious about, in a relaxed, informal environment.
Tips and Sips is a fun-filled learning event focused on hearing health and wellness.
Check back soon for June dates!
What Can You Expect?
- Each month, an invitation will be sent out to all our patients, as well as the larger hearing community. All you have to do to RSVP is sign up by calling our front office at 856-627-4400.
- Each event has a fun theme!
- Everything is free, and there is no obligation to purchase.
- These events will be offered at various convenient times during the month to accommodate various schedules.
- Everyone is welcome! We encourage you to bring a friend of family member to experience these events, as well.
- Remember, knowledge is power! These events are all about education (and enjoying some great refreshments and camaraderie).
As more info becomes available, we’ll be posting it here. So, keep your eyes (and ears!) open.
We hope to see you there!