The bond between a grandparent and grandchild is special!
A study from Oxford University demonstrated that grandparents and grandchildren both benefit mentally and emotionally when they have an open and accepting relationship. Healthy, happy grandparent-grandchild relationships rely on communication!
Unfortunately, for many grandparents, hearing loss can severely affect their ability to communicate with their grandchildren. According to the Better Hearing Institute, one in six Baby Boomers, and three in ten people over age 65, suffer from hearing loss!
If you babysit your grandchild and you’re one of the 24-million Americans who need hearing aids, but don’t have them yet, you may be putting your family at risk! The risks of not hearing a smoke detector or a child crying could result in an injury, or far worse
The REM Grandparent Benefit
The REM Grandparent Benefit is a discount program for hearing tests and hearing aids for grandparents of current patients at REM. The REM Family Benefit is a value-added benefit and is available at no additional cost to current patients.
What the Benefit Includes:
- Free hearing assessment*
- Selection of various hearing aid styles, colors, and price levels
- $200.00 off a pair of binaural digital hearing aids or 12-month, interest-free financing*
- 30-day money back guarantee*
- 3-year repair/loss and damage warranty*
* See office for details. You can give us a call or ask any member of the REM team to find out more about REM’s Grandparent Benefit.